Sunday 7 February 2010

Secrets

One of my 101 things is to post a secret into postsecret. I have no idea why I thought this would be a good idea. I like the site, although more often than not I leave the site feeling bewildered and/or gutted at some shocking secret. Every now and then a secret will make me smile - but that is a rare occasion for me on this site.

So. I have been racking my brains over the last couple of days about which secret would I bare to the world of postsecret. I can't think of one that I want to write down and acknowledge. It turns out I don't want to share my secrets.

I know there have been some drunken nights I might have said to a person here and there that I have a secret to share and then confess something that makes me seem retarded/self obsessed/excessively insecure etc. But generally, the real secrets, are locked away and I have thrown away the key. Because that is what a secret is. Once you have told a single other being then is ceases to be a secret.

The only problem is - how am I going to cross this off my list?

No comments: