Wednesday 24 February 2010

I want to hang with the cool kids

I walk up Equitable Place on my way to work every morning. This is a lane way that runs parallel to Elizabeth St in the city. It is full with cafes. On the left hand side their is a Spud Bar, a new cafe which I haven't found a sign for, a groovy cafe with organic food and punks and then an expensive "Italian" cafe. My daily coffee now comes from the cafe with no name. It is maned by ernest types with more snobbery than personality but the coffee is very nice.

Every morning when I get my coffee I then have to walk past the groovy organic cafe with the punks, I think the punks are the boyfriend and friends of the barista there. I like them. I wish she made better coffee - then I could hang with the cool kids for 3 mins every morning.

No comments: