Thursday 30 April 2009

Day one

I am sitting at my desk starving. Well not really starving, just keenly aware of the hunger pains I have. As part of my list I have designated a dress size I would like to be before my birthday. I really haven’t being paying any attention to what I might have to do to be able to cross this item off the list. Until now….
GB and I are aware that we have attained a certain chubbiness and have both agreed that this must and WILL be changed. As part of this agreement we have devised a challenge for the next 3 months. The challenge has a winner, the winner gets a prize etc. It is all very standard.
Today is day one!

3 comments:

Baino said...

Well I hope you're gonna take a break on day 22 and 23 because it won't be the same if I don't bounce off the walls and you don't cry!

Brethred said...

haha. Luckily my eating plan includes red wine. :)

Baino said...

Thanks to Twitter you're so gonna win! He's just beginning with dumplings! I've fallen off the wagon completely so after our weekend, back to the treadmill.