Wednesday 22 April 2009

#93 Attend High Tea at the Windsor Hotel

To celebrate the last day of my mums visit and to welcome my twin back from Europe, I thought why not cross this delectable item of my list.

The Windsor Hotel is just a gorgeous place, at once you feel the grandeur and luxury.  We attended the 3pm seating and spent 2 hours imbibing never ending cups of tea and coffee and trying to taste everything that was on offer.  I didn't manage to get a photo of the "buffet" of desserts, cakes and pastries or the chef cooking fresh crepes to order or the ice cream bar......I was busy being in the moment.  

   
The three of us enjoyed the afternoon and waddled out of the Hotel with smiles on our faces and the desire to return as soon as we could face eating that much sweet stuff again :)



No comments: