Sunday 10 May 2009

Mothers Day 2009

I spoke to my mum early in the day to wish her a happy day. I miss her most days, so having a day dedicated to mums doesn't increase or decrease the wish that I could hang out with her.

Being that I couldn't fly up to the central coast for the day, I hung out with GB, his mum and his mum's mum. We went to Ashcombe Maze and spent the afternoon in wonder of nature.



Autum is a fun time to visit the maze, all the amazing colours, cute mushrooms and the lavender maze.

2 comments:

Baino said...

Aww. We went up to Terrigal on Saturday and I wondered where your mum lived . .seriously. Mentioned it to Clare in the car. At least you had your pre-mother's day thingy a couple of weeks ago. Looks lovely . .will you take us somewhere that pretty?

Brethred said...

ah good old Terrigal. That place use to be our childhood summer beach. Mum lives in Green Point - which is kind of on the way to Terrgial....
For sure! There are lots of pretty places we can go. I have a couple in mind already :)