Friday 20 March 2009

Productivity increased

Yesterday was a doing day. Fridge guy came and put new seals on the fridge/freezer. We might just be able to make ice-cubes now instead of the freezer becoming its own massive ice cube.
Sue, The Cleaner, dropped in to give me a quote etc. She starts next Friday. Keeping any environment where GB exists clean is a full time job.....so I am getting some help so no resentment develops.
To make my day as productive as possible, because I hate taking annual leave for chores, I also decided to cross one more item off my 101 list. I have now done 8 /101 feeling pretty good :)

Then it was party time. I completed the 31 days with no alcohol and chocolate. Didn't succeed on the beach walks or the taking in lunches. So they will have to be tried again at another time. To celebrate the achievement of the two items, I had Lynda over for a sobriety party. Which entailed drinking lots and eating lots. Pictures to come when Lynda gets around to emailing them to me :)


1 comment:

Baino said...

Aww YUM! I love that spinachy dippy thing and just about anything on a platter! Wow a month with no booze? Well done. I'm on rations but I've been a bit naughty on the weekend.