Thursday 12 March 2009

A night of Bikes

Really enjoyed my get together with fellow female riders last night. Informative information sessions and no overly feminist ball busting penis envy going on.

There was a little bit of a sales pitch here and there but otherwise a well organised and friendly event. They allowed us to sit on most of the bikes and encouraged the licence holders to come back for test rides etc. I saw this there and instantly started drooling. You could be a squat troll horror and still look hot on this:




They also had this bike for sale, a mere $104,750.00, the 2008 Ducati Desmosedici RR

I spent the trip home daydreaming about getting a Monster 696 next year (yeah dream on) and I got home to find my licence had arrvied in the mail that day! I bounced up and down lots.

1 comment:

Baino said...

Squat troll perfect. . hehehe . . I'm getting me one!