Sunday 17 May 2009

80s extravaganza!

I walked into the Chelsea Heights hotel band/bar room and was immediately transported to some imaginary High School Reunion. Since I have never been to a school reunion this is as close as I was going to get. I was there to see Pseudo Echo and Wa Wa Nee. I dragged the youngsters GB and Dave along for the evening. And what fun we all had! It was a general consensus that Wa Wa Nee rocked - they were self effacing and entertaining. Psuedo Echo took themselves a little too seriously and I was surprised to find that not all synth music is good (yep I said it!).
Fun night. And it looks like GB and I have found a fun venue to see has-been bands :)

A terrible photo from my iphone. I wish I took a camera because he had the cutest piano-guitar. Something so 80s that it almost hurts.

No comments: