Wednesday 17 March 2010

Up in the Air

I pretended to look as good as George Clooney when I caught a flight to Sydney yesterday morning for business. And booking into the hotel. And catching a cab. All the with air of importance and impressive looks. Ha!

I am so small town that travelling interstate for work did give me a little thrill. Somewhat over it today though. Loving the hotel. Am surprised that we (work) put people up in such swanky places.


Managing to entertain oneself for the hours between the end of work and bedtime is not as hard as I thought it would be. I walked down to Circular Key to take in the best tourist snapshot view: The Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Really quite impressive. After my little wander I kept to the hotel for the rest of the evening.
Now I must go and walk around the office like I am important.

1 comment:

Baino said...

You are important! So sorry I couldn't meet up with you. Give me a little warning next time . . pleeeaaaase!