Monday 16 February 2009

Busy 31

I have decided that I am too impatient to wait until this month ends and the next begins before I attack the majority of "monthly" tasks on my list. So I am counting 31 days as a month. So the next 31 days requires:


NO ALCOHOL - This use to be no problem for me, but I am a little fearful that Dazza (Darryl Braithwaite) on Friday night is just not going to be as enjoyable sober. Will I even know all the lyrics to "horses" when I am not pie-eyed. Then there are those nights when kicking back on the verandah with a corona and GB is all I want do. Ho-hum.


NO CHOCOLATE - This is always hard. 1. Chocolate is the second best comfort food EVER (just in case you are interested pasta is the best) 2. Work has Haighs choccies about 3 times a week 3. I crave it when I don't have it.


BRING LUNCH IN 3 TIMES A WEEK - this one is so easy - just means I have to be organised. Saves money too.


WALK ON THE BEACH AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK - this one is also going to be easy now that GB has decided to spend more time at the beach. Walked along Carrum beach last night and watched GB splash around for awhile. Water was calm, sunset was fantastic.....really nice way to exercise.

1 comment:

Baino said...

Giving up the booze is a lot easier than I thought frankly. Although I did have a bottle of champers on Sunday. Chocolate . .hmm ..not a fan so good luck with that. I wish I had a beach to walk on, close to home. We used to go to Carrum as kids!Walking is great though, nice to do, relaxing and healthy!