Sunday 11 January 2009

brmmm brmmmm

Friend 'o' Dave is selling his 250cc. I need a bike.......want one, so this week I am going to give it a looksee and a sit. If I like it - then I am just going to buy it. No hesitation. This year it is all about the list and all about action.
It could be mid-life crisis time for me hehe. A middle-aged woman getting herself a little red bike....sure sounds like it.

I have been talking about getting a bike / my licence for many years now. And I had not done anything about it for such a long time it was turning into one of those "things" that people talk about but never do. Christmas was when I had my epiphany and decided no more just talking about things. When my 50 yr sister stated that she always wanted to be able to ride a bike and I said why don't you go for it..........and it seemed to me that her desire had now turned into a "would have liked" - A dream that was resigned. That is what got me motivated.

So look out for a picture and lots of rambles of how happy I am :)

1 comment:

Baino said...

Go you good thing, Adam just got his
L's on the 3rd Jan . . one small prob - he hasnt got a bike!