Sunday 25 January 2009

#73 Plant more herbs in the tubs and use them in a dish I prepare

Wow - the second item to be crossed off my list. Feeling good about finally crossing stuff off
Not sure that lettuce qualifies as a herb - but we are going to count it Here are the pics. I picked some leaves of the lettuce to use in my Apple, Pear and Leek salad.
Chris also used some of these Chilli’s in his Manburgers the other day. Such a good feeling using stuff out of the garden. Has me thinking of perhaps putting a real vege garden in. But I also know that they are hard work…..not sure if I am up for that kind of responsibility just yet.


1 comment:

Angeline said...

i'm loving your 101 list, inspires me to make my own but truth be told, i don't have the guts to make that list. that chilli plant is gorgeous, if i had one it'd be that one because it looks like multicoloured flowerbulbs. my mum grows chilli (the birdseye kind), they're extremely hardy plants. looking forward to you posting more off as you go, great stuff!