Friday 21 January 2011

Thoughts

I just read one of my friend's blog and her last post struck a chord with me.  The questioning of oneself.  As much as it can make people who are self assessing a little more neurotic, I think it really is a necessary part of growing and changing.

There is no moment in life where changes are not on the way or just passed and being aware of where you are emotionally/mentally during these times help strengthen us. Not every one likes to look at themselves in this way - to think about such things. I just function that way.  

Makes it impossible to use the excuse "I don't know why I did that" for any of my behaviour.

There are things about myself that I don't particularly like at the moment (and have been there for a very very long time) but I am working on them.  I am trying to become a better person. My version of what I think would make me a better person, not someone else's vision.  That is all one can do.

Some of the best people I know are too hard on themselves.  And I find it hard to reach out and let them know that I think they are the bees knees. 


No comments: