Sunday 27 February 2011

Superbikes 2011

The World Superbikes were on at Phillip Island this weekend....and I went! This meant I got to see Checa win both races, I got to see my best friend for the first time in over 2 years AND we both got to ride in a a helicopter for the first time ever.

As weekends go, you will be hard pressed to beat something like that.

Phillip Island is such a great track. The riders like it and the spectators are afforded views like no other:



I loved our helicopter ride. Thrilling. Looking forward to the next time I can do it. Even looked up how much it would be to get my licence today ($20 - 45k waaah *sadface*)



The weekend was nicely ended with a dinner with GB at our favourite Tapas bar Lulo.

1 comment:

Baino said...

Looks like fun. Adam would love to take his CBR around that track I'm sure! Tapas looks good too. We'll have to go next time I'm in town.