Tuesday 22 February 2011

It's not easy having a good time! Even smiling makes my face ache!

I would like, if I may, to take you on a strange journey......

With Gold Grass tickets, some lovely noms and our lovely selves we hit the grass in the Botanical Gardens with an enthusisam beyond a simple movie excursion as we were rocking the Moonlight Cinema to cross something off my list and also to rectify the disgraceful fact that GB nor L & M had EVER seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Lots of fun ensued and GB even got to see the majority of the movie before succumbing to naps on the bean bag. I loved it when people clapped when Time Warp was sung and when Frank N Furter made his appearance. It was great.

1 comment:

Baino said...

Shame shame shame . . never seen the Rocky Horror Picture show indeed! Slap on the back of the head for him!