Monday 21 December 2009

New Location for Adventures and Mishaps

After a long and tedious couple of months of house hunting, GB and I found a cute little Californian Bungalow on the border of Kew and Hawthorn. It is smaller and lots older than our previous abode, but it has felt like home since the day we moved in. Both GB and I are loving the location. Both our commutes have been shortened and are less expensive.

We walk to the shops or to breakfast on the weekends, which is lots of fun. Also in walking distance there is a whiskey and cigar bar that plays Jazz on Thursdays, 3 pubs and a gazillion restuarants. Woohooo! We don't live in the suburbs anymore!

1 comment:

Baino said...

Hey honey! Nothing then three posts. I got your card today. Thank you. I haven't sent any but I didn't know where to send it anyway. I did ask his Royal Laziness for your address but he didn't provide it. Nice little house! I firmly believe that the house finds you.