Thursday 18 December 2008

A Favourite!

For lunch today I took L to one of my all time favourite places to eat .

I refer to this place as The Waiters Club. It is known as the The Waiters Resturant and previous to that the Italian Waiters Club.....back in the day.
This charming little restaurant has a long history and no doubt some very interesting stories and has been run by the same family for eons, it was nice to find Denis still at the helm today.

It has been years since it was a regular lunch and Dinner venue for myself and everyone I could drag along. But what surprised me is that I am still remembered. I understand that it is purely an ego thing, but having your favourite restaurant notice when you come back is pretty damn cool.

The food is great, I love the chatty down to earth atmosphere and Denis is a great host. Love it!

I need to go back there more often.....it makes me happy.

No comments: