Monday 18 February 2008

BBE

So the best boyfriend ever took me to the Portsea Hotel for our valentines weekend.

Friday night arrival  - We had a seafood platter (pretty ordinary) and a couple of drinks outside, then slept a great deal (bootcamp and a head cold ) but were up in time for breakie.  I have two favourite things about staying in hotels.  I love room service and I love the buffet breakfast.  They can make or break the hotel stay for me  :)  
Usually GB is too alseep to ever indulge in breakfast and the not 
eating for a couple of hours after waking doesnt lend itself to morning 
food consumption either.  I usually do breakfast on my own
But I think GB made an effort for me this time round and
actually joined me for breakfast. Hooray!

Saturday we went to the Sorrento back beach to try out our new camera. 
We got a little point and shoot that is waterproof. 

Not the best quality but - So much fun!



These were taken in little waterholes in the rock formation

1 comment:

Baino said...

Aww he's such a schmooze, you're a lucky pumpkin! (Mind he's a lucky bloke!)