Monday 2 January 2012

Into the New Year and beyond

So I merged all post from any other blog that I had to this one. It feels better - less cluttered.

I also added my new 101 things to do in 1001 days list. I won't be keeping a seperate blog this time. I will unlikely post every event on the list either, which is probably evident from my updating habits anyway.

Looking forward to the new year. Yet again a year of holidays and adventure for me. I am going to concentrate on what I do all the time, having fun and not being too uptight about the little things (unfortunately for me this is a constant battle).

1 comment:

Baino said...

Happy days ahead ...well some shitty ones too otherwise how will we know we're happy. Wishing you and GB all the best for 2012.. shit that sounds so lame ...but I do, really. :X