Thursday 24 July 2008

When the mould grows



I am feeling very sad and just a trifle cranky. Today I went to get my Starbuck glass from the work fridge and empty out the Chia seeds which were slowly fermenting and festering. I was 2 days late. After not being able to find my beloved glass in the fridge I announced to my department in a slightly strained voice that my glass was missing. To my horror I was then informed, bravely by the HR lady herself, that she had indeed thrown my glass and its contents into the bin. Didn't just empty out the collectors memrobillia glass and put it in the dishwasher. NO! Threw it and it's contents into the rubbish without a warning.



I don't really remember what was said after that. I was trying to quell the rising tears and keep my voice even.......



I'm sad.

1 comment:

Baino said...

Hello! Haven't visited your blog for a while. How rude!Not me, the HR lady!