Wednesday 7 May 2008

My name is Lenore and I am an addict

I have purchased over $200 worth of items from ebay in the last 35 days.  

1 x knee-hi boots
1 x black suede lace up boots
5 x transfers (to make groovy t-shirts)
1 x Cute Little Dead Girl Lenore stationary
1 x black skirt
1 x Brown Skirt
1 x Brown polka dot wrap dress
1 x cute cream and red type floral skirt
1 x Alannah Hill floral skirt in salmon

All of them are bargains thats for sure. But they are unnecessary and one bargain quickly turns into an addiction and I find myself spending hours scouring the millions of items that either someone else doesn't want anymore or even worse from an "ebay shop".

A self imposed ban has been put in place that starts..........as soon as my last auction ends  :)

1 comment:

Baino said...

Hey there! I stopped checking as I thought you'd gone awol! Don't feel guilty, at least it's useful stuff unlike you know who's gadget addiction.